Bring Your Dog to Disney
So this shit is actually happening.Walt Disney World is now allowing your furry friends to stay with you on property. I assume this is an extension of the success with doing so after Hurricane Irma. However, please note that this is a pilot program and based on the current social media response, it may not last. Not Club 33 has no real opinion on this as most dogs are only as good as their owner. So essentially keep your shitty-ass at home, this goes for all life forms.
The new pilot program guests two dogs per room. In addition to easy access to outdoor pet exercise areas and pet relief areas, there will be plenty of Disney amenities and special touches to make your four-legged friends feel right at home:
- At check-in, Pluto’s Welcome Kit includes a mat, bowls, a pet ID tag, courtesy plastic disposable bags, puppy pads, and dog walking maps. Also included: a Pluto “Do Not Disturb” door hanger so that hotel staff will know that your pooch needs some privacy.
- Day care and other pet services are offered nearby at Best Friends, an on-property, full-service pet care facility (fees apply).
Coming soon—select pet merch at the four resort properties. The resorts’ per night/per room pet-cleaning rates are:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort $50/night
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort $50/night
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort $75/night
- Cabins at Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort $50/night
- Dogs staying in a Disney resort guest room must be well-behaved, leashed in resort public areas, and properly vaccinated