Viewing fireworks outside of Magic Kingdom
For the full experience of Happily Ever After Firework and Projection Show you must be in the park, but you don’t need a damn ticket to enjoy just the firework display at Magic Kingdom. Don’t worry, Notclub33 compiled a list of cool places outside the Kingdom that you can enjoy with a drink (and without a ticket)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Make a reservation at the California Grill around the time of Happily Ever After and enjoy the fine dining and fireworks.
- All DVC members have access to the Top of World Lounge which has an awesome view.
- No DVC membership? Get your ass out to the Observation Deck and watch that shit!
- You can catch a sweet view on the Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage (Click the link. Steve Rhodes provides a dope ass video)
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The cast member parking lot is best spot here.
- A somewhat restricted view. Head to the beach.
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace (Check out another Steve Rhodes dope ass video)
- Get your grub on at Ohana and take in a straight on view.
- Grab a drink and chill down on the beach.
- Kick ass views from the dock too.
- Got a shit ton of money? Rent one of those bungalows!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Narcoossee’s Deck and Gasparilla Island Grill Patio
- You always got the dock too
Transportation and Ticket Center
- The boat launch dock
Rideshare: An Uber Guide to Lyfting a MinnieVan at Disney World
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.