2019 Starch Madness |Help Us Break the Tie – Rd.1
75% of our Restauratology bracket is decided for round 1. Thanks for entering your brackets. Now we need your help to determine the other 25% of contests. Our Twitter poll is live until 3:00 Eastern on 03/22/19. While you’re at it give us a follow.
⚡️ “#StarchMadness Round 1 tiebreakers. #WaltDisneyWorld #Restaurantology”https://t.co/lLZqxoF30c— NotClub33 (@not_club33) March 21, 2019